We hear complaints about IT support all the time, some of the most common complaints include:
- Whenever I call for support, they make me feel stupid and/or talk down to me or my staff.
- My IT guy never calls me back when I need help.
- I pay our IT provider a monthly fee for support, but I have no idea what they are actually doing!
- We are unhappy with our provider, but we are stuck in a contract with them so we have no other option.
- It seems like every time they fix one thing, they break two more.
We have some good news to share with you. First, it doesn't have to be that way. Second, we address these common complaints and give you tips on how you can address them with your provider over on our blog. If you don't want to wait or can't wait for us to put this information together for you, no problem, give us a call and we will be happy to talk with you about your specific situation and see what advice we can provide. And don't worry, if you call, you we won't try to "sell" you on why you should work with us, the purpose of our call will be to address your specific challenge with your current provider!
If you’re having a problem with your current IT provider, give us a call at (919) 907-1560 to see what your options are.